Health Certificates for Travel

We help you ensure that your domestic or international car or airplane trip with your pet goes as smoothly as possible. If you are traveling internationally, the USDA and often, the country that you plan to enter, require that your health certificate is completed by a USDA certified veterinarian. Dr. Sutor is certified by the USDA to complete international health certificates for pet travel and has facilitated a large number of clients traveling or moving with their pet to other parts of the world.

Gladwyne Animal Hospital

1014 Youngs Ford Road

Gladwyne, PA 19035

For general information, questions, appointment requests, call us at:

Appointment Requests and Records:
For General Information and Questions:

Gladwyne Animal Hospital
Surgery and Dental Center

234 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 100
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010


Monday 8:00am - 6:00pm

Tuesday 8:00am - 6:00pm

Wednesday 8:00am - 6:00pm

Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm

Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm

Saturday Closed

Sunday Closed

© 2022 PetDesk with